I finally got spam filtering working again on my personal mail server. This was after I’d (re)discovered that I didn’t have a backup of my per-user spam filtering control program (see this post). Luckily I still have a working account on the machine that I’d initially developed the system for.

It’s a little utility called automail, which I wrote so that users who didn’t have shell access on a Linux mail server could still make basic changes to their procmail configuration. You can find information (and downloads) for it here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s